So it's going to take entirely too long to catch you up on what's happened in between now and when i dropped off the surface of the earth, so you'll get highlights. Fair enough?
- I took the part of the dreaded CPA exam that i *did not pass* (read: that i FAILED!) over at the end of January. I await results. There's two parts hanging in the balance here, so I implore you to pray to whatever you believe in for a 75. It would literally make my life.
- Mummy came up for the inauguration of President Barack Obama. (Oh, by the way, how FREAKING AWESOME was that?!). Her trip was more fun than not, so we give glory for the small mercies.
- I'm still unemployed. It's been more months than I care to count. I've been able to keep myself busy and distracted with studying and taking trips to NY willy-nilly and whatnot. But now, that's pretty much all behind me so I am left to stare into the deep, dark, bleak expanse that lays in front of me. I need a hobby that pays me $70K immediately. This recession busy is not even slightly amusing. I'm amazed Stewart and Colbert are able to keep their jobs -- masters of their craft, clearly.
- To keep from killing myself, I caved and bought a ticket for a trip to New Orleans with 6 high school buddies. Money is an issue at the moment (see bullet point above) so let's hope this doesn't turn out to be a complete fiscal disaster.
- I'm totally twittering now!!!! I don't see it lasting that long, but i suppose we'll just see. It might just end up like that Facebook thing -- does anyone really use that??
Hasta luego.


No comments:
Post a Comment