Friday, February 01, 2008

Addendum....

In my haste to post a new entry the other day (due to pressure from forces that shall go unnamed), I neglected to include my obligatory "What I'm Listening to Now" section. This error shall now be corrected, because I must share with you the song I've been listening to obsessively for the last few days. It's called "Going Whichever Way" by Peter Droge and you can listen at his MySpace page below. I heard the first few bars from a new car commercial (it completely escapes me which now) but I just had to find it. What the hell did we do before the internet??? Anyway, I'm having a hard time describing his sound -- sort of ethereal, folksy singer-songwriter type with a sort of Iron and Wine or Belle & Sebastian vibe, but a little less melancholy and with great harmonies. Love, love, love it. Lemme know what you think. G'night!

Peter Droge: http://www.myspace.com/petedroge

No comments: