Shut up. I'm not deluded. I just want to be the guitar.
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Star Mile -- Joshua Radin
See, this is what happens when you spend the last two hours of your day watching videos of John Mayer on YouTube. You spend the next eight hours of your well-deserved rest dreaming about being at a private concert for...oh, about 50 of John's closest friends and fans...where you're sitting in the front row and John is playing to you and joking with you and dancing with you. As a result, you wake up more knackered than you went to sleep. But it was worth it! One day, John and I will be together......
Shut up. I'm not deluded. I just want to be the guitar.
Shut up. I'm not deluded. I just want to be the guitar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
you wanna be the guitar so he can play you all night long!! lol! Pls come here in June so we can go see him together :-)
Post a Comment